Whistle Blowing 2



I remember stating after my last post on this topic, of how much I admired this program" whistle blowing," and how the Buhari government is consolidating on its anti-corruption fight.

I also remember stating vividly, that I pray we don't use it against ourselves, and now it has happened. While this program was aimed at fishing out corrupt politicians, it doesn't hold water, that those in still in power will be protected when one of their cronies decide to bail the cat by reporting discrepancies and fraud of the apex bank of Nigeria through whistle blowing. And the government will try to sideline him.

In fact, the said person, who is a former governorship aspirant of Lagos state, has been languishing in  DSS special cell, for reporting the fraud going on in the Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN).

For me, it is totally unacceptable and an insult to the people of Nigeria, that there has been some form of round tripping in the allocation of forex and the rate for its exchange to some individuals and Buhari cronies.

The said whistle blower, instead of being compensated like his other fellows, was arrested and taken into DSS custody.

I want to believe this is not true and their is more to the story than what is being reported in the media. Because it would be a shame if the government who has been singing the anti-corruption song, is found out to graft in its dealings.

I will continue to follow the story and say my piece as the time comes. See you on the other side.

Comments

Post a Comment

We plead with you to comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Cure Erectile Dysfunction & Premature Ejaculation

8 Mistakes You Should Not Make As An Afilliate Marketer

A Guide: The Cost Effective Ways to Send Money Internationally