Why MMM Will Fail

MMM  like many ponzi and pyramid schemes, thrive on participants paying into a single account from where the scheme is impacted and fraud takes places. But since changing to the current format of providing help (PH) and getting help(GH),  MMM have produced a model that is too good to stand the test of time. Also with the 30% interest received for participant who provided help in 30days is mouth watering.

People like me have always tried to find where the 30% interest is coming from, only to be told it stirs from traffic to the site, monetized  MMM videos on youtube, and the use of google products by guilders etc. This makes the interest MMM is paying " free money ." 


The business model is very good, i mean so good that will draw a lot of people to withdraw their money in the bank and put them in MMM. No wonder the precocious climb in the past year for MMM, already one of the most visited site in Nigeria in the past 12 months.


Remember i said the model is so good, yes it is, until the bubble will burst. MMM has a very important flaw, which is, "the economy." The world depend on the system of borrowers and lenders. Those with excess money save them so that those in the productive sector can use them in our economy to provide jobs and make the world a better place. If everybody withdraws there money in their  bank account and put it in MMM, the economy will crash. No government wants that. In fact the economy needs to be very liquid so that people don't fall into depression. Which is why the url and MMM in general will be disbanded in Nigeria.

If MMM continues with the 30% interest rate, consumption pattern will only grow because lets face it, not everybody can be an investor. it is not about having the money, it is about what you do with it that matters.

Comments

  1. hello everyone . I want to share this testimony how Dr.SALATO help me, i was having a small penis and weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife for 5 minute and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 3 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in bed i cannot even last 5 minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because i can not satisfy her,,i was always thinking and searching for a solutions everywhere and i came across a testimony of Mr LUCKY MARK testifying that DR SALATO helped him to enlarge his penis,i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of using his herbal cream, my penis grow to 7 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 11.5 inches and i do not have weak erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. You can contact him via {drsalatosolutiontemple@gmail.com
    website https://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato or call +2348103629945
    he also specialize on the following things
    GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK
    HIP/BUM ENLARGEMENT
    BREAST ENLARGEMENT
    BREAST LIFT & REDUCTION
    PENILE/PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    GENERAL BODY SLIMMING
    HIPS & THIGH REDUCTION
    Thanks for Enlarging,. my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage...I am really grateful sir.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We plead with you to comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Cure Erectile Dysfunction & Premature Ejaculation

8 Mistakes You Should Not Make As An Afilliate Marketer

A Guide: The Cost Effective Ways to Send Money Internationally